Our applications and Parent Release/School Report forms are available as PDF downloads on the right.
- Please complete and return the Application Form, the required Essay (in student’s handwriting), the Student Questionnaire and $100.00 non-refundable Application Fee to Mission College Preparatory Catholic High School at 682 Palm St., San Luis Obispo, CA 93401.
- Your parent/guardian signature is required for the release of student records. The authorization signature is located on the Parent Release/School Report form in the center of the page.
- The Parent Release/School Report form is submitted to the current principal or counselor at your school. Please ask your principal to send the completed form with two attachments: 1) a copy of the student’s report cards (7th and 8th grade report cards if student is applying for grade 9 and all high school records if applying for grades 10, 11, or 12) and 2) standardized testing results. Please request that all portions of the application and attachments are sent directly to MCP.
- Completion of the SLEP (Secondary Level English Proficiency Test) with a recommended score of 50 or better or completion of the TOEFL® Test (Test of English as a Foreign Language) with a minimum score of 450 or better. Please send the test results to Mission College Preparatory, school code 053140.
- Provide Mission College Preparatory Catholic High School with a copy of his/her immunization record with the application. International students are required to go to the San Luis Obispo County Public Health Department to have their immunization records reviewed.*
- Letter of Recommendation from principal/teacher
- A parent(s)/student interview is required for all applicants. An interview will be scheduled when the student’s application file is complete.
- Immunizations: Please provide the office with a current copy of your student’s Immunization Record.
* For more information please contact the San Luis Obispo County Public Health Department at (805) 781-5500; Fax: (805) 781-5543.
Mission College Preparatory Catholic High School in the Diocese of Monterey, mindful of its primary mission to be a witness to the love of Christ for all, admits students of any race, color, national and/or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to the students at the school. Mission College Preparatory Catholic High School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and/or ethnic origin, age or gender in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic or other school-administered programs. While Mission College Preparatory Catholic High School does not discriminate against students with special needs, a full range of services may not be available.
Likewise, Mission College Preparatory Catholic High School does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of gender, age, disability, race, color, and national and/or ethnic origin.
Mission College Preparatory Catholic High School reserves the right to be the sole judge of merit, competence and qualifications, and can favor Catholic applicants and co-workers in all employment decisions, especially in those positions that have direct bearing upon the pastoral activity of the Church.